The Kick-Ass Donkey Group Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in agreement with this privacy statement. The Kick-Ass Donkey Group Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19/02/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails (no more than once per week) about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. (We rarely call you, have never faxed or sent anyone direct marketing mail to date)
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages you visit most frequently. Traffic log cookies help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. (We use Google Analytics, you can find more information about Google Analytics through their website).
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can decide to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Most browsers allow you to delete cookies and clear cache efficiently. We use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. All of these browsers provide this service in your settings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All clients of The Kick-Ass Donkey Group Limited will have a file on our internal system. This file will contain information such as Forename, Surname, Contact Details, Company Details, and Contact Address. These are the only details we store on you and are stored in order to contact you with regards to your account.
All of our information is stored in two ways. Firstly we hold a company password protected NAS drive which is an external hard drive connected to our private network which is accessible only to staff members.
This data is backed up onto another external hard drive which is stored in a secure environment which only the Managing Director has access to.
Your file will contain any images, videos, graphics, or content you have provided to us or we have created for you. You can request a copy of your file at any time. You can request your file be deleted at any time.
Unless otherwise requested your file will remain on our company drives for a period of 7 years and then will be destroyed using the Gutmann Method.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable to cover our administration costs.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us through the methods below:
The Kick-Ass Donkey Group Limited
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.